WOOO HOO!!! My first Assignment on my first graduate class is complete and turned in. This was my first big step. I am so psyched. This whole graduate degree is going to take me completely out of my comfort zone. I'm not a big writer. Well, I should say that I am not a creative or lengthy writer. I am a business writer. Short and sweet. Also, I have never done any research on actual subjects.

I also have an interview on Tuesday. Wish me luck. I'd like to join the employed ranks again.

Well, for my reward for doing my first assignment (I have to reward myself since I'm such a procrastinator), I am going to surf the web for new fun things. Maybe something PINK? hahaha! Do they make chickens in Pink???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What am I thinking??

Does anyone else out there get superstitious about stupid things?