I know it has been a while since I last posted. But, August was not a good month for me. I lost my father on August 14. It was a very unexpected loss. We knew that he had heart disease but he was not feeling bad or anything. He just passed away in his chair at the computer, his favorite spot. I think it was way too much stress from a family lawsuit that he was dealing with. So with his death, my husband and I had to move from the family farm. It will be sold at auction hopefully without too much delay to pay off his estate bills.

Moving and losing a parent in one month is very stressful. I haven't dealt with it all that well. I'm also unemployed and have been looking for work. That just adds to the stress. I am taking a month off from school to get all Dad's stuff tied up. I just want to sit down and have a long long long cry. But there are too many things to be done.

Maybe my next post will be happier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What am I thinking??

Does anyone else out there get superstitious about stupid things?